St. Paul’s Ministry Fair- March 19th and March 22nd. Make sure you attend this exciting event to find out about our 60+ ministries at St. Paul and how you can get involved!
St. Paul is your church home! Find connections, ways to serve, be in God’s word or, socialize with other church members.
- Ministry displays will be located in the school atrium and the cafeteria.
- The fair will take place Sunday March 19th from 9:30-11:00 to accommodate both services. The fair will continue on Wednesday March 22nd from 5:00 to 7:00 before Lenten services.
- There will be light snacks available on Sunday in the cafeteria.
- There will be no bible study Sunday to allow everyone to attend.
- This is ‘New Member Sunday’ so use this as an opportunity to locate our new members at the fair and welcome them!
- Gjergj Haxhiu and the Sunday School children will be informing you about their ‘hot dog’ event planned for April. There will also be a special Martin Luther table in honor of the reformation.
- Bags will be available at each display to collect information for your convenience.
- Check out the Rummage Sale and Luther Drama/Dinner tables. Volunteers needed!
- Stop by the various school displays to find out everything you would like to know about St. Paul’s school.
Contact Laurie Krauss at 440-899-1025 or email@example.com if you have questions or would like to have a table for your ministry and have not already signed up.